Team R2R | 18 Nov 2023 | UNLOCKED | Incl Emulator | 582.7MB
Creative Hybrid Instrument
– 20 oscillator types, 100+ fx, modulators, MIDI processing, and scripting in a semi-modular environment
– Advanced sample engines with time-stretching, pitch-shifting, slicing, and granular processing
– Deep synthesis capabilities including subtractive, PM, FM, wavetable, additive, physical modeling, formant, and more
Falcon gives you everything you need to create the sound of your dreams, delivering an extensive collection of cutting-edge tools in an open-ended semi-modular environment.
A powerful instrument for seasoned pros and beginners alike, Falcon can be easily adapted to serve many needs. Whether you’re looking for inspiring sounds for a new song, or are deep-diving into creative sound design, Falcon can be as nimble or calculating as the task requires.
Explore sound with precision and finesse, from basic sample slicing and synth design to modulated multitimbral hybrids, create incredible layered synths, expressive MPE instruments, powerful drums, intricately chopped breaks, multi-channel surround sound, imaginative sound design, generative sequences, wild effects and much more.
Falcon ships with an impressive collection of 1,500 factory patches designed by some of the industry’s top sound designers. Covering everything from classic synthesis methods, percussion, physical modeling, sample-driven granular and multi granular soundscapes to multi-oscillator hybrids. The 1,500 presets were all created to an extremely high quality standard, delivering an extraordinary and hugely versatile selection of sounds right out of the box, each with crafted user interfaces and dedicated macro controls.
Categorically divided for easy browsing, Falcon’s factory sounds provide deep performance and editing control via customized macros. Make broad-stroke changes to get the right feel and then fine tune the sound to fit your mix without ever leaving the macro panel. If a sound is close but still off, you can tab over to the Edit panel at any time for total control. Factory sounds can provide instant gratification or can be used as fuel for your own sound design.
A witch says,
* No iLok driver is required to run.
* Has better performance than legit.
* Developer only modules are UNLOCKED.
Additional Function in R2R Edition
* Support EDEN encrypted SoundBank by emulation. You need one R2RUVI file for one library.
* Legit SoundBank owners can generate R2RUVI with our emulator. You can use all UVISoundBank and Falcon Expansion you have. It’s even possible to share them!
* R2R Falcon startups more than 10 seconds faster than legit one, if you have full UVI libraries installed (+ auto-mount enabled). Developer should seriously do something for the DRM. With our cute emulator, we proved their DRM has big impact to the "professional" software!
A raptor gaves you a small box and whispered, "prepare for the beginning of the end, it will be opened tomorrow".
Whats new in this version
Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
Windows 7 or newer