• 19

The Sacredness of Secular Work: 4 Ways Your Job Matters for Eternity (Even When You’re Not Sharing the Gospel) [Audiobook]

The Sacredness Of Secular Work: 4 Ways Your Job Matters For Eternity (even When You’re Not Sharing The Gospel) [audiobook]
The Sacredness Of Secular Work: 4 Ways Your Job Matters For Eternity (even When You’re Not Sharing The Gospel) [audiobook]

English | ASIN: B0C4VNMPRH | 2024 | 5 hours and 26 minutes | M4B@128 kbps | 304 MB


From a leading voice in the faith and work movement and bestselling author comes the revolutionary message that God sees our daily workin whatever form it takeswith far more value than we ever imagined. Does your work matter for eternity Sadly, most believers dont think so. Sure, the 1 percent of the time they spend sharing the gospel with their co-workers matters. But most Christians view the other 99 percent of their time as meaning very little in the grand scheme of things. But thats not how God sees it. Jordan Raynor, a leading voice in the faith and work movement and bestselling author, offers a revolutionary message about how our daily jobsfrom baristas and entrepreneurs to stay-at-home parent and coacheshave intrinsic and eternal value. In The Sacredness of Secular Work, he reveals unexpected ways our work truly matters. Combining research, Scripture, and storytelling, Jordan Raynor proves that work, in its diverse forms, is one of the primary activities that brings God delight. This biblical perspective will set you free to pursue your passions and skills andperhaps for the first timeexperience the Creators delight in the work of your hands.

Free Download or Buy Premium From Links To Get Faster

ClosePlease login

No account yet? Register

Join the Conversation!

to post a comment

Report : The Sacredness of Secular Work: 4 Ways Your Job Matters for Eternity (Even When You’re Not Sharing the Gospel) [Audiobook]


    Or Other Reasons?



    Top