Requirements: Android 5.0+ | File size: 29,45 MB
In the Smart Book app, any word in your book can be translated with just one click. You can download a book in any language in fb2, epub or txt formats and read it without switching to the app with a translator.
The app gives you the ability to see the translation of any paragraph. Parallel texts are easy to read and translate. You can highlight any section of a text with a long or a double tap and translate it with a translation service that suits you.
– The app supports translation from ChatGPT artificial intelligence.
– The app supports DeepL, Microsoft, Yandex, Reverso Context, Oxford Dictionaries, LingvaNex, Nlp Translation, Deep Translation, Papago translation services. You can compare translations of an extract from different translation services in one click.
– Google Translate allows you to see the translation, synonyms, initial forms and examples of usage in different contexts.
– Reverso Context provides examples of sentences with a word you clicked on.
– Oxford Dictionaries help you to listen to words spoken in British and American English by native speakers.
– The app allows you to voice any word or paragraph. You can choose a suitable voice for synthesis from the list of Google Speech Services or use a third-party synthesizer app, which you can download from Play Market.
– You can easily build up your vocabulary. Words can be saved along with the context. You can add any unknown word to the dictionary for further repetition and export.
– The app can automatically sync your saved words with Anki and ReWord.
– Bookmarks, font changes, sizes, colors and other settings are available for easy reading.
– Statistics of your daily reading time, calculation of time left to finish a book, level of difficulty of a book, ratings of active readers to compare yourself with other users.
– An ever-expanding internal free library is available. Education at home and free of charge. Interesting books will help you learn languages on your own.
– Russian, English, Belarusian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian and around 100 more languages are supported.
– You can find parallel books in English, German, French, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Turkish in the app.
– The app has fb2 and epub readers. A fb2 reader can open any text book, whereas epub reader can even open picture books.
– Offline translation of paragraphs
– Added Chat GPT-4 support
– Added search in books
– Added the ability to filter learned words to the word statistics screen
– Added option to automatically pronounce translations in the narrator mode