File Size: 333.33 MB
Claris FileMaker 2023 gives you everything you need to build high-performance, custom applications that integrate with the rest of your tech stack. Develop operational apps for today that scale for tomorrow. Claris FileMaker 2023 allows you to deliver the highest-performing, reliable, and scalable custom applications ever.
Harness the power of an open platform now with better scalability and stronger security.
FileMaker 2023 delivers significant performance and security enhancements along with the scalability needed to share custom apps with more users and files.
Gain immediate value by upgrading to FileMaker 2023.
Development + Scale
– Create software solutions with less effort and without compromise using a more intuitive UI.
– For greater scalability with higher capacity, get up to 1,000 simultaneous Claris FileMaker WebDirect users* and host up to 256 files all without compromising performance.
Performance + Reliability
– Based on developer feedback, FileMaker includes extensive performance, stability, and reliability (PSR) improvements, giving you the confidence in the apps that run your business operations
– Run your systems more efficiently with backend infrastructure upgrades to OData 4.01, Java 17, Node.js 18, and more.
– Optimize your Linux deployment with support for Ubuntu 22 LTS on Intel and ARM processors. Plus, get more customization options and greater cost efficiency.
Security + Trust
– Protect your data more rigorously with updated security protocols including support for Open SSL 3.0, Send Mail with OAuth 2.0 authentication, and audit logging through a new script trigger.
– As an Apple company, Claris adopts rigorous security standards including holding SOC 2 Type 2 and ISO compliance accreditations.
– Windows 11 Enterprise and Pro Editions (64-bit only)
– Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro Editions (21H2 64-bit only)